1 - 5 AC. APACHE COUNTY, AZ
Nestled in between White Mountain Lake and Petrified Forest National Park
- 2-in-1:Enjoy Backpacking Today;Enjoy getting paid Tomorrow, Apache, AZ
- “Being a stone’s throw away from the Petrified Forest, the value of this property is constantly rising – making this a great INVESTMENT PROPERTY!
- 5 Acres of pure joy.
- Also, there are no restrictions on this property, so you choose what to do and what not to do (legally)
- And best of all, we do not run any credit or background checks! Interest Free Owner Financing Available!
- The sky is on Fire – Backpacking in Painted Desert during the Fall can provide for the most visually stunning sunsets and sunrises, hence its name.
- So act now and lock down this property by making a down payment before it’s too late.
- You get a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – 100%! No Questions Asked. If you have any questions please call/Text us at 817-752-9670 or email us:
Have Any Questions?
An extensive due diligence process was completed on this lot, but we recommend you do your own research as well. Take the time to get to know your new property before purchasing – it could remain in your family for generations!
“Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.” – Mark Twain, writer and humorist