2.27 AC. ELKO COUNTY, NV
This is for you if you dig High Desert Drama!!!
- Minutes away from Ryndon and 23 minutes to Elko, the county’s biggest town with population of 20,500.
- Breathtaking view of Elko county is on full display here. Pristine Land, with the enchanting Ruby Mountains an hour and a half away.
- Perfect place to park the RV and explore the mountains and drive across the open land. RV/ mobile home/ cabin/ house/ camping friendly.
- Private and secure, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday city life and just a few hours away from salt Lake City.
- Terms: $240 down and $96/month for 48 months.
- NO credit check, everyone approved, and a 90 day money back guarantee!
Cash Discount $ Available for less
Have any Questions?
An extensive due diligence process was completed on this lot, but we recommend you do your own research as well. Take the time to get to know your new property before purchasing – it could remain in your family for generations!
“Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.” – Mark Twain, writer and humorist